Freepbx on VMware esxi 5.1

Hi Guys, Due to power loss my freebpx box which runs on vmware esxi was hard resetted twice. The immediate consequence is that it won't boot anymore and hangs at the following screen: One hard reset is enough to bring the freepbx in this state! 

Isn't this strange behaviour?! 
I did some troubleshooting and ony found out that I could boot when i removed the ifcfg-eth0 file.
However, as soon as I try to replcae the file it hangs again at boot. (not matter what configuration is used)
Could you guys please assist or point me in the right direction here?
It seems pretty silly to hace to through a new installation evertytime the machine was given a hard reset ...
Many thanks in advance!

This is probably more a Linux/Centos issue rather than a FreePBX Issue.

I agree, that’s why I’ve created a topic on the centos forum first but it’s been sitting there now for two weeks with zero responses.
I can’t imagine anyone else here has run into this problem since many other apparently run their freepbx on vmware.
If someone could just point me in the right direction I would be very happy!
I run many debian derivative os’es on vmware and have never seen anything like this btw.

I have only run FreePBX on VM Ware a few times and have not had any problems. I am not a VM Ware expert.

I think your other post in the Centos forum says that a backup copy of the FreePBX VM will not load either. Is this correct?

There must be additional logs other than what you posted.