Freepbx notices that linger from my initial install

Im using Asterisk 1.4.24 from the asteriskNow iso. My FreePBX is at all the latest 2.7.x modules.

Im slowly attempting to get my arms around all of this. I cannot figure out where or how to clear these notices:

could not reload FOP server
Could not reload the FOP operator panel server using the bounce_op.sh script. Configuration changes may not be reflected in the panel display.
( Dont know where this is? Looks like a permissions problem maybe?)

Failed to copy from module agi-bin
Retrieve conf failed to copy file(s) from a module’s agi-bin dir: chmod(): Operation not permitted
chmod(): Operation not permitted
( This clearly looks permissions but can tell from the messages what needs to be fixed? )

Default ASterisk Manager Password Used ( cannot determine which password this is and where to change it.) I have an Asterisk book called Practical Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6. I have been unsuccessful in locating this piece of info in it.

Also when I try and access the operators panel, it displays the extensions and trunks just fine; however, when I try and interact with it, I get prompted for a security code. This code was set (Im guessing) by the installation. What is the default password and how do I change it?

Thanks again for your patience with the new guy.
Bob

I had previously over looked mike’s response on the default password in a different article when I looked earlier. I have the default password problem resolved I believe. I also stumbled upon the FOP panel password as well so I no longer have an issue with those two items. However the other issues are still outstanding.

Thanks Mike

Bob

Well, something happened when I changed the default password. When I call in I get fast busy signals back. So I changed the password back and it cleared up the fast busy problem. Any thoughts there? I changed the password in the manager.conf file and the amportal conf file. Was there somewhere else that needed it changed?