Freepbx configurazione con Fastweb

Good afternoon everyone, I’m new to the forum, I have a fastweb line at home with a free router and static IP, I thought about configuring the voice with freepbx, but I continue to have problems, as a guideline I used the configuration given for eutelia by changing the username and server fields with those provided by fastweb
the trunk authenticates, but I cannot receive calls, nor can I make calls, as a test I tried the trunk of a free VoIP operator which works perfectly,
my configuration

fritzbox 7530 - > proxmox → vm freepbx 16 + asterisk 18.16

can you help me solve it?

Thank you

Buon pomeriggio a tutti, sono nuovo del forum, ho in casa una linea fastweb con router libero e ip statico, ho pensato di configurare la fonia con freepbx, ma continuo ad avere problemi, come linea guida ho usato la configurazione data per eutelia cambiando i campi username e server con quelli forniti da fastweb
il trunk si autentifica, ma non riesco a riceve chiamate, ne riesco a chiamare, per test ho provato il trunk di un operatore voip libero la quale funziona tranquillamente,
la mia configurazione

fritzbox 7530 - > proxmox → vm freepbx 16 + asterisk 18.16

mi potete aiutare a risolvere?

vi ringrazio

you’ll need to provide much more information than that to get help.

Can you post asterisk logs from an attempted outbound call to the pastebin.freepbx.org and then share the link here?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.