FreePBX CallerID problems <SOLVED>


I did play with Caller ID Management creating an *67 code that hides the CallerID. I wrongfully left it Persistent when I first configured it. Since then I removed it (the whole feature code) but now all calls from all the extensions are seen as hidden. extensions_additionnal.conf shows those lines:
exten => s,n,ExecIf($[$["${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)}" != “”] & $["${CALLERID(name)}"!=“hidden”]]?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=CID:${CALLERID(number)}))
exten => s,n,ExecIf($[$["${DB(AMPUSER/${AMPUSER}/cidname)}" != “”] & $["${CALLERID(name)}"=“hidden”]]?Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name,i)=CID:(Hidden)${CALLERID(number)}))

So now I’m pretty much stuck. I tried reloading, restarting mysql, fwconsole reload, core reload, asterisk restart-when-convenient… I do run the FreePBX distro, Fpbx 14 and asterisk 13.32.

TIA for your help,

HI, You can reset the caller id by changing the extension’s outbound caller id.

Hi, I already read the admin guide.
I already tried changing the CallerID on the Extension.
What happened is all calls are anonymous now. Even though I forced a callerid in the trunk or the outbound route, the CallerID stays hidden even though I deleted all the stuff CallerID Management Related.
It looks like I hit a bug.

CallTraceConfigfiles.tgz (150,9 Ko)

Since this is a commercial module problem and a weird one at that, I’d suggest opening a ticket on it. There’s a astdb setting in there somewhere that is jacking you up and while removing the module should have “cleaned up” after itself, it appears that it didn’t. Note that this should be a two-part ticket: 1 for the violation of the rule of least astonishment (module left system is goofy place when removed) and 2 for the fact that your system is minimally hosed.

The “bigger hammer” solution might be to delete and recreate the extensions, but I don’t know if that will get rid of the special settings in the ASTDB that are screwing you up.

Was finally a problem with our SIP provider. Stopped working with RPID, had to revert for PAI for a while waiting for them to patch their stuff so RPID works again. Thanks for your help !

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.