FreePBX as SIP proxy for CUCM to GV

I have Cisco CUCM and FreePBX installed and SIP trunked together. I can receive calls via my GV numbers through FreePBX to CUCM phones.

I have this working via an Inbound Route that matches the DID number and forward to CUCM SIP trunk.

What I am struggling with is outbound via my GV numbers. I can make outbound calls from CUCM to GV but only with an Inbound Catch All route to the GV Trunk. I really would like to be able to make outbound work via an Outbound Route being I can place both GV numbers as options.

I am very very new to FreePBX, so I need some direction on how I can do this either via the GUI or by editing specific .conf files.

Let me know if you need and output from .conf files or screenshot to see what I have configured.

Thanks,
Brian C.

I was able to figure it out. Coming from a CUCM background I came to realize that the term “Context” in Asterisk is very similar to Calling Search Space in CUCM. That was the crux of my issue. I just needed to allow my CUCM SIP trunk to be able to see the outbound patterns in the from-internal context, which typically they can’t.

Here is my configuration.

extensions_custom.conf

[from-callmanager]
include => from-internal

CUCM SIP Trunk

disallow=all
allow=ulaw
context=from-callmanager
dtmfmode=auto
fromdomain=10.1.1.98
host=10.1.1.50
insecure=very