"FreePBX Administration" page won't stop loading


For no apparent reason today my “FreePBX Administration” section never stops trying to load, but asterisk itself and the FOP & ARI pages are working fine.

Been using FreePBX for just under 2 years on this box, the last time this happened was maybe a year or so back when I installed a bad module - but this time I have made no recent settings changes or upgrades of any kind. It is on a very recent version (I can’t tell you which one however because I can’t get in). And the OS is Debian Etch, with Asterisk 1.4.

It’s totally inexplicable - I haven’t touched the phone system in ages…

Please can someone just get me started in where I should look diagnostics wise.