FreePBX 2.5.2.2 Download

Hello,

I have been trying to find FreePBX 2.5.2.2 and have been unable to find it. Can someone shoot me a link where this exact version can be found please?

Thank you very much.

Jason

I was able to find the 2.5.2 download from http://mirror.freepbx.org/freepbx-2.5.2.tar.gz

I am trying to get a directory listing from the mirror to see if there is 2.5.2.2 but trying to go directly to the mirror gives you a blank screen.

Does anyone know how I can get the 2.5.2.2 version or patch it to 2.5.2.2 after I have installed 2.5.2 from the above install?

Thanks.

Jason

Why do you need that exact version?

Also if you are trying for absolute identical you need to look at each module version and manually download them from the repo.

If you tell me what you are trying to do there must be a simpler way to accomplish it.

We have a production VOIP Server. I am tasked with making an exact mirror of this VOIP Server. It is running:

Centos 5.2 (final) 32 bit kernel: 2.6.18-92.1.22.e15
Asterisk: 1.4.21.2
Asterisk Source Version: 1.4.21.2
Zaptel Source Version: 1.4.12.1
LibPri Source Version: 1.4.9
Addons Source Version: 1.4.7
PBX in a Flash Version 1.4 Daemon
Free PBX 2.5.2.2

Thanks

Can’t you just clone the entire drive?

I just found out that you could, using MONDO and i found a special document that uses Mondo with PBX in a Flash.
Do you know much about Mondo? It will create bootable ISO which I can install on my backup machine. Do you have a suggestion on a tool that can do this without having to restart the production server to install?

thanks

Are you sure you have to restart the server to install Mondo? It has been a while, I can’t remember having to reboot?

There are numerous complaints about the PIAF Mondo backup tool. Some get it to work, but many people (myself included) could not get it to work. Backup proceeds fine, but I could never get the image to restore.

I use clonezilla for whole system backups, and it has never let me down. It has some limitations, there are issues with RAID, LVM systems, you can’t restore an image to a smaller drive than the source drive and you must shut down the PBX and boot from the CD.

Thank You I will check clonezilla out.
Regarding the PIAF Mondo Backup requiring a reboot after the install, I have a PDF that says to do a shutdown -r now after install of “install-diskbackup.x.gz”. I’d upload the PDF but do not see where I can attach this document.

Are there any other cloning tools you can recommend I look at?

jason