FreePBX 2.1.3 Released

Sheepishly, I’d like to announce 2.1.3. This of course, stems from me saying ‘I don’t expect there to be a 2.1.3’ release, and then having some arcane setup on my test machines break CDR’s for everyone. Sigh. Anyway, it’s all fixed, there’s a couple of minor buglets and feature changes in there from 2.1.2,.
Changelog for 2.1.3
[list][]Fix the broken security fixes in 2.1.2 (sigh)
[
]Fix the newinstall.sql file from 2.1.2 to work with older MySQLs
[]Add a noload for app_trunkisavail.so (This will be taken out as soon as we start using it 8)
[
]Fix typo in welcome page
[]Fix warning on upgrade about AMPDBENGINE
[
]Add “+” as a valid dial prefix
[]Add ability to force a refresh of modules.xml
[
]Add ‘transmit_silence_during_record=yes’ as a default, as having it on doesn’t cause problems, and having it off can.[/list:u]
Also, I managed to forget to post the Changelog for 2.1.2 previously:
[list][]Changed the default so that a new extension has Call Waiting on by default
[
]Changed the online module repository to point to mirror.freepbx.org, as we were having problems with sourceforge
[]Start of support for pgsql and sqlite
[
]Added the option to set CID to ‘hidden’ to force no CID being sent
[]Security fixes in CDR
[
]Fixed newinstall.sql so that Core is enabled by default, added some help text to point new users in the right direction
[/list:u]

Since we’ve moved to online module updates, there’s not much happening in the 2.1 branch. But wait and see. 2.2’s got a whole pile of new stuff (including Zork, with a text-to-speech, and a speech-recognition engine).

–Rob

I did the upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 and I came across this:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: ext_lookupcidname in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cidlookup/functions.inc.php on line 203

I would welcome any hints.

C

Remove the CID module… that one has been nothing but a pain for me, I deleted it and clear up problems

The latest verions 2.1.3 has the following fix:

Add “+” as a valid dial prefix

Upgraded to 2.1.3, it now allows “+” as a prefix but does not save it, no red bar.

If we put in a numeric like 777, it will save properly(with the red bar).

We are manually editing the extensions_additional.conf like so:

OUTPREFIX_3 = +

Then we get the desired result. But we loose it on any refresh of the GUI in 2.1.3

Is there an easy fix for this???

Yes, there is a typo in page.trunk.php, at the end there is a line that reads

if ( !isDialDigitChar(c) && (c != "w") && (c != "W") && (c != "q") && (c != "Q") (c != "+")) return false;

Should be

if ( !isDialDigitChar(c) && (c != "w") && (c != "W") && (c != "q") && (c != "Q") && (c != "+")) return false;

Following the upgrade instructions I get to the "./install_amp"
I get the following error…

/usr/bin/php: error while loading shared libraries: libkrb5support.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I sure could use some help here on what to do now.

[quote=“jonnt”]Yes, there is a typo in page.trunk.php, at the end there is a line that reads

if ( !isDialDigitChar(c) && (c != "w") && (c != "W") && (c != "q") && (c != "Q") (c != "+")) return false;

Should be

if ( !isDialDigitChar(c) && (c != "w") && (c != "W") && (c != "q") && (c != "Q") && (c != "+")) return false;[/quote]

Thanks so much, that did the trick by fixing it in page.trunks.php

Rock on!