Freepbx 17 installation error

When installing Freepbx 17 it aborts with the following error: the command “‘usr/sbin/fwconsole’ ‘ma’ ‘install’ ‘framework’” failed.
Up to the Freepbx 17 installation, all installations of the necessary packages worked and are running (MariaDB, Apache2, PHP8.2, Asterisk 20).
Who has an idea?

Thanks!

what os are you running? debian. I am unable to read the tiny picture too blurry. what are you using as a reference to install?

With this information I can get a idea what you need installed first. Sounds like you got asterisks installed if your at the freepbx part. What version of freepbx did you attempt. The latest i tried last night i had issues with the edge build seemed to work for me.

what os are you running? debian. I am unable to read the tiny picture too blurry. what are you using as a reference to install? With this information I can get a idea what you need installed first. Sounds like you got asterisks installed if your at the freepbx part. What version of freepbx did you attempt. The latest i tried last night i had issues with the edge build seemed to work for me.

Welches Betriebssystem verwendest du? debian. Ich kann das winzige, zu verschwommene Bild nicht lesen. Was verwenden Sie als Referenz für die Installation? Mit diesen Informationen kann ich mir ein Bild davon machen, was Sie zuerst installieren müssen. Klingt so, als hätten Sie Sternchen installiert, wenn Sie sich im Freepbx-Teil befinden. Welche Freepbx-Version haben Sie ausprobiert? Der letzte Versuch, den ich letzte Nacht ausprobiert habe, als ich Probleme mit dem Edge-Build hatte, schien für mich zu funktionieren.

I did used this two days ago and it works: How to Install FreePBX 17 on Debian 12 with Asterisk 20 - FreePBX OpenSource Project - Documentation

Ok great your running Debian Now can I get a clearer picture of the error or just post it here with the formatted text. So I can see what it actually says.

I can tell you that I used that when i started my freepbx 17 asterisk 20 setup. I found I needed to use this edge version in order for it to build proper and functional

Okay, großartig, dass Sie Debian ausführen. Kann ich mir jetzt ein klareres Bild des Fehlers machen oder ihn einfach hier mit dem formatierten Text posten? So kann ich sehen, was da tatsächlich steht.

Ich kann Ihnen sagen, dass ich das verwendet habe, als ich mein Freepbx 17 Asterisk 20-Setup gestartet habe. Ich habe festgestellt, dass ich diese Edge-Version verwenden muss, damit sie ordnungsgemäß und funktionsfähig ist
wget http://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/packages/freepbx/freepbx-17.0-latest-EDGE.tgz

there is also a person … es gibt auch eine Person
wget https://github.com/chrsmj/pngnx23299/archive/refs/tags/v0.23.03-alpha.tar.gz
tar zxvf v0.23.03-alpha.tar.gz
cd /usr/local/src/pngnx23299-0.23.03-alpha
cd pngnx23299-0.23.03-alpha

But i was unable to figure out how to properly do the syntax on how to run ansible-playbook or this .yml file

​Aber ich konnte nicht herausfinden, wie ich die Syntax für die Ausführung richtig anwenden kann ansible-playbook oder dieses .yml file

Maybe someone will do a tutorial or show me a link to how that all works. Vielleicht macht jemand ein Tutorial oder zeigt mir einen Link, wie das alles funktioniert.

Thank you for the suggestion to ease the documentation. The pngnx2399 Ansible Role is updated accordingly, along with a default back to the EDGE tarball (because FreePBX GIT is currently offline) plus new VLAN and phone provisioning support.

Please try this new version:

$ wget https://github.com/chrsmj/pngnx23299/archive/refs/tags/v0.23.17-alpha.tar.gz
$ tar xvzf v0.23.17-alpha.tar.gz
$ cd pngnx23299-0.23.17-alpha
$ ansible-playbook --become-method=su -k -K -i TARGET, playbook.yml

New info here - now pulling from the updated FreePBX GitHub:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.