FreePBX 14.0.1rc1.8 and ldap authentication

Hi, i just put up a FreePBX 14.0.1rc1.8 i have set up ldap user authentication to my active directory and that has imported my users (everything looks ok there). i went to my userid and granted myself admin rights. i then logout and login to admin panel using my ldap creds…this happens: I put this in as a bug, they the kicked it out saying it was a support issue…

it seems to imply that broadcast module is a requirement? is that true, broadcast is a commercial module…any help would be greatly appreciated.!!!

Exception thrown with message “Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Broadcast’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install broadcast 2) fwconsole ma enable broadcast”

Stacktrace:
#8 Exception in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
#7 FreePBX\Self_Helper:loadObject in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
#6 FreePBX\Self_Helper:autoLoad in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
#5 FreePBX\Self_Helper:__get in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:103
#4 FreePBX:__callStatic in /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/functions.inc.php:8
#3 FreePBX:Broadcast in /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/functions.inc.php:8
#2 require_once in /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:372
#1 require_once in /etc/freepbx.conf:9
#0 include_once in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:100

You need to remove the broadcast module

Andrew, thanks for replying…so i removed the broadcast module and attempted to login with LDAP creds. this is what happens now:

Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Calendar’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install calendar 2) fwconsole ma enable calendar

it seems like it is going down the list of modules…any ideas?

thanks

If anyone else has any ideas, I would really appreciate your input…thanks!