FREEPBX 13: After module upgrade I have got permanent error at http://asterisk:9980/admin/config.php

I am also getting this when I go to add a new extension in the Applications/Extensions page

Whoops \                        Exception \                        ErrorException
                (E_USER_NOTICE)

$index or $dest can not be blank

Just upgraded the UCP from Modules Admin and it broke the page. Getting this error:-

Whoops \                        Exception \                        ErrorException
                (E_WARNING)

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

…and I get this if I try to add a Directory…

PDOException
                (42S02)

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘asterisk.freepbx_users’ doesn’t exist

At URL: http://asterisk:9980/admin/config.php?display=userman&action=showuser&user=1
I have got:
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException /­var/­www/­html/­admin/­modules/­ucp/­Ucp.class.php:427

/var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/Ucp.class.php
	 * in User Manager
	 * @param {array} $user The user array
	 */
	function constructModuleConfigPages($mode, $user, $action) {
		$mods = $this->FreePBX->Hooks->processHooks($mode, $user, $action);
		$html = '';
		foreach($mods as $module) {
			foreach($module as $item) {
				if(empty($item)) {
					continue;

Did you upgrade all modules. Including usermanager? you might have to reinstall user manager

yep…upgraded all modules.

You need to uninstall usermanager and reinstall it.

how do i do that from the cli? If I try and do it through the browser I get:-

http://10.0.0.12/admin/config.php?display=modules

$modules = $this->getinfo(false, array(MODULE_STATUS_ENABLED, MODULE_STATUS_NEEDUPGRADE));

$depends = array();

foreach (array_keys($modules) as $name) {
        if (isset($modules[$name]['depends'])) {
            foreach ($modules[$name]['depends'] as $type => $requirements) {
                if ($type == 'module') {
                    // if only a single item, make it an array so we can use the same code as for multiple items

I don’t understand what you provided. You just randomly pasted some code.

[root@asterisk ~]# fwconsole  ma uninstall userman

[Whoops\Exception\ErrorException]        

ma [-f|--force] [-d|--debug] [-j|--json] [-R|--repo="..."] [args1] ... [argsN]

[root@asterisk ~]#

Sorry… try this.

(E_WARNING)

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php

I get what zserge got at the CLI

The errors you are reporting are not helpful. It’s better when you take a screenshot of the error (if in the browser). See the first post in this thread.

I said “if in the browser”

Sorry…tried uninstalling the Usermanager both ways now…and posted both screenshots for you. :slight_smile:

It’s an awesome system btw. Absolutely loving the power…when I don’t bust it. :slight_smile:

Thanks. General advisory. You are using Alpha software. We just setup a new error handler. So you will most-likely get this for a couple of weeks. If you want a working system I suggest you use 12.x

I’m happy to keep playing with this one…as long as you’re happy for a noob to be a beta tester.