FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

FREEPBX 13: After module upgrade I have got permanent error at http://asterisk:9980/admin/config.php


(Mike Halsey) #41

…or even an Alpha tester!


(Andrew Nagy) #42

Ok actually upon looking over this you dont need to uninstall usermanager.

I firstly need to figure out where this error is coming from

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'asterisk.freepbx_users' doesn't exist

That’s when you add a directory?


(Mike Halsey) #43

Yes…I found a couple of menu’s that returned the same message…can’t remember what they were though.

I did a force uninstall of usermanager at the cli…just trying to reinstall it now.


(Andrew Nagy) #44

I just fixed UCP and published an update. Unfortunately I have to step away for about an hour. Will be back soon to address the rest of this.


(Mike Halsey) #45

ok…I’ll still be around. Thanks so much for your help. :slight_smile:


(Mike Halsey) #46

OK…currently got a broken userman module.

CLI gives the following:-

[root@localhost ~]# fwconsole ma install userman
Module userman successfully installed
Setting Permissions…

[Exception]
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled o
r uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman
2) fwconsole ma enable userman

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [-j|–json] [-R|–repo="…"] [args1] … [argsN]


(Andrew Nagy) #47

How did you remove it? Did you do it manually? Eventually I said “you dont need to uninstall usermanager”.


(Mike Halsey) #48

I removed it manually before you mentioned I didn’t need to.


(Mike Halsey) #49

Yay… downloaded your latest framework update…this allowed me to uninstall the Userman module without errors. Then had to manually remove the Userman module from /var/www/html/admin/modules.

Once done, ‘Check Online’, install User Management and hey presto…all working again. :slight_smile:


(Mike Halsey) #50

well…almost all working. Guess I’ll have to wait for the remaining fixes…

Still getting this when I try to edit an Outbound Route or if I try to add a Directory entry…

Guess I’m missing a SQL table???


(Andrew Nagy) #51

No I will have a solution soon


(Andrew Nagy) #52

Whew. Ok. Download and update:

  • Framework
  • Core
  • Contact Manager

(Mike Halsey) #53

Go this trying to install Core…

You’re working pretty darned hard. :smiley: It is much appreciated.


(Andrew Nagy) #54

You should be able to install it a second time and it’ll go through


(Mike Halsey) #55

Went in on second attempt. SQL issue gone. Still getting this on several screens…


(Andrew Nagy) #56

Well that’s a different error now…

Anyways the other one is resolved in core v13.0.1alpha18


(Andrew Nagy) #57

Fixed in contactmanager v13.0.0beta5


(Mike Halsey) #58

Cool :slight_smile: Another couple down. I’m guessing you’re in the US???..otherwise, you were working pretty late!

Getting this one at the moment when I try and edit an Extension…

…and this when I try and edit a User…

Both are after installing the Core upgrade.

Thanks again.


(Mike Halsey) #59

Just to make sure my partially screwed up system isn’t generating unnecessary work…
I have carried out a fresh install of the latest 64bit Alpha build and am testing screens to see which bits aren’t working…

So far…

The error obtained when adding an Extension (see previous post) is still happening.
The error when editing an existing user (from my last post) doesn’t happen.
I get the following when I try and submit changes to Asterisk SIP Settings…

I’ll add more if I find any but at the moment the only 2 deal breakers are the Extension and SIP settings. :smile:

Hope that helps a little.

Cheers

Mike


(Andrew Nagy) #60

Update framework and UCP