I downloaded the FreePBX iso a couple days ago (Stable-5.211.65-13
Release Date-06-03-14 FreePBX 2.11, Linux 6.5 Asterisk 1.8 or 11 ) and was trying to use the Dahdi Module system Settings to add echo cancellers to my PRI’s. It should be possible to to hit the green “+” circle and an echo canceller entry for each PRI. However, only the last entry I made in the system settings was ever written to /etc/dahdi/system.conf Here are the instructions I followed:
- In FreePBX, mouse over “Connections” and then click on “Dahdi”
- Once the Dahdi config page opens, look to the upper right hand corner for a box that is labeled “Settings”
- Click on “System Settings”
- This willopen a page with two fill in boxes with a equal sign between each box.
- In the first box enter
- In the second box enter <mg2,1-23>
- If you have more than one span, click the green “+” and repeat steps 4 & 5
8 When finished, click save
- Apply changes
- Restart Dahdi using the link at the bottom of the page
These instruction worked in earlier versions of FreePBX (2.8) but not 2.11.