Free pbx ---> lync

I got lync to call out but now I have need to receive calls I heard you can change the extension in config file what command to have ext match the ones in trixbox

the ext are normally all 3xx but not all in order some 301 , 305,306, 307, 312, etc

Also where extally do I add the line in the config file and would I need top reboot lync/astrix to take effect

Thanks in advance

This is support for FreePBX, the trixbox project is abandoned and has not been updated in several years.

I would suggest using a current, supported verion of FreePBX/Asterisk

I meant free pbx I sometime make the error and call it trixbox but it is freepbx

I got lync to call out but now I have need to receive calls I heard you can change the extension in config file what command to have ext match the ones in freepbx

the ext are normally all 3xx but not all in order some 301 , 305,306, 307, 312, etc

Also where extally do I add the line in the config file and would I need top reboot lync/astrix to take effect

Thanks in advance

I know trixbox users can sometimes be twichy, but you need to slow down. Start with describing of what you are trying to accomplish and provide more details about your setup, instead of asking “which line” :wink: This only makes people scratch their heads, so do not be surprised about lectures from Skyking.