Forum workflow for scan of new posts

I can’t seem to find a way to quickly show new posts to existing topics and new topics in a quick “flyby” mode as we could before by simply choosing the new posts on the right hand side of the old page.

What are others using for a workflow that quickly scans of forum activity?

There is /new and /unread

Still exploring the new features myself, and noticed the same thing, lack ability to summarize all unread posts. @james the /new button only shows new threads (not new posts) since last visit, and /unread only shows unread posts to threads that you are watching or tracking.

The best way to do what you want to do is just go to the main page and look for the blue (new) or the blue (num).

The bigger picture to all of this is that Discourse (the software we are using now). Does thread tracking, but the import from Drupal doesn’t take that into account because Drupal has no idea whats going on.

I think after time this will start flushing itself out, especially since we have locked all threads older than 60 days from the import and we will probably set an auto lock against all new threads for 6 months.

Thoughts?