Follow me not working when on the phone

I need follow me to go to a cell phone even if the user is on the phone. It just rings forever. I enabled all the optional destinations to force follow me with the same result. If the phone is idle, it works perfect. What setting am I missing?

You are probably using -prim
Explained in the little helper icon:

*-prim : these modes act as described above. However, if the primary extension (first in list) is occupied, the other extensions will not be rung. If the primary is FreePBX DND, it won’t be rung. If the primary is FreePBX CF unconditional, then all will be rung

I set it to ringall, just need to test :slight_smile:

I changed the ring strategy and still does the same thing

Can you post a screenshot? and can you also post a call log of a failed call?

The call doesn’t actually fail, it just rings forever.

Can you post a log?

which log do you need? Do I have it set right? It just doesn’t work when you are on the phone

I usually set in to ringallv2. but ringall should work as well.
Explained in the PBX:

ringallv2: ring Extension for duration set in Initial Ring Time, and then, while continuing call to extension, ring Follow-Me List for duration set in Ring Time.
ringall: ring Extension for duration set in Initial Ring Time, and then terminate call to Extension and ring Follow-Me List for duration set in Ring Time.

So yeah, it should work fine.

I got it working. It was the ring time out needed to be longer

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.