Follow me and DND

Hello,

I have a primary extension (101) for the secretary. I need to configure follow me and DND like that :

• when DND is off or her phone, incoming call rings 15 seconds and after, all extensions rings. I have select this with follow me and ringallv2-prim.
    All is ok, except if the first extension (101) is on line, follow me is not active. Of course, it’s the -prim option, and it’s normal.
    BUT, i also need DND function on this first extension (101) to redirect incoming calls to voicemail when DND is on.

So, this the problem : i need to always have an active follow me when DND is off, whenever first extension is already online.

I can change the first extension no answer to group call, but if i do that, there’s no more voicemail when DND is active on the first extension.

Sorry for a such question, but i’m a beginner in FREEPBX and i’m looking for that configuration since many days. I don’t read how to do untill now. So please… Help me :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much.

David.

I am having a bit of a hard time understanding your question here.

FollowMe should be working at all times even when DND is enabled?

Hi Pitzkey,

This is what i need :

• simultaneous incoming calls on first ext (101)
  • after 15 seconds of ringing ext 101, continue to rings 101 and rings all others ext (even if 101 is busy with a call)
  • when DND is set on ext 101, all incoming calls go to 101 voicemail.

That’s it. But i really don’t know how to do that.

Thank you so much to trying help me :wink:

Sad to see that my problem still not have a solution… Nobody to help me please ?