FIXED-Edge Mode, Updated a bunch of modules, now major error

I rarely have issues with my FreePBX systems and I knew that upgrading a lot of modules at one time was against my better judgement. But I did. And I am unsure as to how to go about fixing the mess I am in.

Running FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-12 Edge Mode enabled.

During one of the module installs, and I am not certain which one, I got a whoops and the error trace screen which I exited and tried to reload and redownload and install the modules. Still, I cannot reload and a bunch of modules disabled awaiting upgrade. Here is the only thing I see now.

Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/contactmanager/Contactmanager.class.php:18
  5. FreePBX\modules\Contactmanager->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:279
  8. FreePBX\Hooks->preloadBMOModules() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:39
  9. FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:63

I am not certain which other logfile to provide that can help. Last time this happened, all I did was reinstall the one module that caused me grief.

I thought about just trying the upgrade to FreePBX Distro 10.13.66-13 which is available which might very well fix my issues. Dunno tho but read about doing that after searching the forums.

Lastly, I did have a commercial module, extension routing, which expired is expiring and read that such could an issue.

Thanks for thoughts and help.

John

Well, just manually downloaded and enabled each module and ensuring needed modules/dependencies were installed first.

Just a pain. Had a similar issue on my other system and had to manually download install and enable a module not on ‘Edge’. That will teach me to be away for a couple weeks!