Final, destination extension in CDR reports with ring groups

The reports on my inbound calls show the ring group as their “destination”.

The dst field in the CDR database is capturing the ring group instead of the extension or user. I looked at the record layout and modified one of the reports to show all fields, based on an old post. The “final destination” doesn’t seem to be captured in CDR.

Is there a way to grab it or a 3rd party piece of software that can be used to see who is answering the phones in a ring group??

I’m too having the same problem. Could not find who has answered the call finally.

But the following link tells that asterisk stores cdr with the destination channel recorded i.e like SIP/201-xxxxx

http://www.freepbx.com/trac/ticket/3213

I think with the help of phpmyadmin, we can find out the existence of the destination channel.

Please let me know if you have any other better solution for this.

Thanks
Vinod

Past one week…I was working for this particular issue

I was get something which I could help for you

Every time when call gets hags up it calls [macro-hangupcall] from extension.conf

Chnage below to

exten => s,1,GotoIf($[ “x${USE_CONFIRMATION}” = “x” | “x${RINGGROUP_INDEX}” = “x” | “${CHANNEL}” != “${UNIQCHAN}”]?skiprg)
exten => s,n,Noop(Cleaning Up Confirmation Flag: RG/${RINGGROUP_INDEX}/${CHANNEL})
exten => s,n,DBDel(RG/${RINGGROUP_INDEX}/${CHANNEL})

TO----------

exten => s,1,AGI(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/testcall.class.php|${UNIQUEID})
exten => s,2,GotoIf($[ “x${USE_CONFIRMATION}” = “x” | “x${RINGGROUP_INDEX}” = “x” | “${CHANNEL}” != “${UNIQCHAN}”]?skiprg)
exten => s,n,Noop(Cleaning Up Confirmation Flag: RG/${RINGGROUP_INDEX}/${CHANNEL})
exten => s,n,DBDel(RG/${RINGGROUP_INDEX}/${CHANNEL})

Adding this line which will call my php file and there I am paasing the final unique id

exten => s,1,AGI(/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/testcall.class.php|${UNIQUEID})

once you get unique id you can retrive entire data from cdr table