Fee PBX link with Panasonic KX-NS500

I have deployed FreePBX which is working fine with IP phones.
And another site I have is Panasonic KX-NS500 which has a DSP card installed and both FreePBX and Panasonic KX-NS500 are directly connected to my network.
Now I want to combine FreePBX with the Panasonic KX-NCP500 exchange.
I want to call from FreePBX (IP Phone) to Panasonic KX-NS500 (analog phone)
Freepbx ext = 101
Panasonic KX-NS500 ext = 201
I have added FreePBX IP into the Panasonic KX-NS500 gateway.
Please let me how I will configure this
screenshot is attached

You have assigned on NS500 a V-IPGW which only support H323 protocol

Dear Please help me with what configuration I need to do for the communication from freepbx to Kx-NS500

Did you not find

It isn’t quite simple because needs a many things beforehand, more with NS500 than FreePBX.
In case of Panasonic you need to have knowledge about Panasonic PBX systems, not only about configuration, because NS500 for VOIP is based on hardware (DSP resources) and licenses.
DSP as is a card (there are three types of card, small, medium or large) for VOIP extensions and trunks and others system resources (DISA etc).
Therefore is upon to actual NS500 configuration, it need to check beforehand type of DSP card installed and availables licenses for enable VOIP ports, for NS500 interconnection with FreePBX is better and simple by SIP trunk card instead of H323.
Therefore it will be more easy if you can contact on site Panasonic support to help you about your needs.

As of Dec. 2nd 2022 Panasonic has killed all their PBX and SIP manufacturing. They are no longer selling or producing anything in those areas. Now according to their announcement 2 years ago they should still be supporting installed systems and will do replacement parts until 2029 but that could have changed or could change. None of their partners are holding their breath for it to last that long.

So if this NS500 is missing any sort of SIP card or licensing, I’m not sure you will be able to get them. Pretty much every Panasonic partner announcement I read about this said the moment Panasonic stops selling these things so do they. Most said they’ll offer replacements parts but with no guarantee of being new, in fact, most like refurbished. I mean you might be able to buy a physical card but I’m not sure any licensing for it will be available.

Yeah is true about Panasonic have decided to cut unprofitable business and one of the major decission have been out on communication business.
As made announces about supporting installed systems, they have developed and release a software firmware version which free all licenses, but as many dealer still in stocks activation licenses, this new release isn’t open.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.