Fax Pro - Permission Denied

Hi,

We’ve purchased the Fax Pro module yesterday. We can received faxes normally however when we send faxes we received the message “Unknown error (Permission denied)”.

Please assist with what should we do here.

FreePBX 13.0.195.26
Current Asterisk Version: 11.23.1
Extension Settings 13.0.4
Fax Configuration 13.0.40.7

Thanks,

Of course I checked that ticket before but it is still not clear what was the resolution. manager.conf has the default passwords that were created by the system and I don’t know the relation between the passwords here and the Fax Pro.
When I purchase the Fax Pro, it should work normally or at least to have the Wiki stating exactly what config is required to make it work. I followed the Wiki steps but still I’m having the same error.

fwconsole chown

Hi Andrew,

The same problem is still happening after applying that command.

Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions…
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-first-three-letters-entry.sln
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-first-three-letters-entry.sln16
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-welcome-to-phonebook.sln
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-if-correct-press.sln16
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-if-correct-press.sln
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-if-incorrect-press.sln16
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-welcome-to-phonebook.sln16
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/fr/pbdirectory-if-incorrect-press.sln
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/en/welcome-conf-cntr-pls-enter-num.wav
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/es/pbdirectory-if-incorrect-press.wav
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/es/pbdirectory-if-correct-press.wav
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/es/pbdirectory-first-three-letters-entry.wav
Removing dangling sound symlink /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/es/pbdirectory-welcome-to-phonebook.wav
Setting base permissions…Done
Setting specific permissions…
19976 [============================]
Finished setting permissions

I hope you guys can help me here. This is urgent!

If it’s urgent use the support system provided to you under the terms and conditions of the commercial module. If you are in renewal it’s free and in that case you should always go there first

Unfortunately I have no time to help with this.

Thanks, Andrew. I forgot about the free support, thanks for letting me know.
I’ve just opened the ticket there now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.