Fatal error when using upgrade tool 2.5 from 2.4

Hi The following error happens when try to commit after upgrade to FREEPBX 2.5. All seemed to be okay till this at the end after all packages updated.

[FATAL] SELECT extension, descr, agentannounce_id, ivr_id FROM queues_config WHERE (ivr_id != ‘none’ AND ivr_id != ‘’) OR agentannounce_id != ‘’ [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘agentannounce_id’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
SELECT extension, descr, agentannounce_id, ivr_id FROM queues_config WHERE (ivr_id != ‘none’ AND ivr_id != ‘’) OR agentannounce_id != ‘’

I have checked in database and column is called agentannouce not agentannounce_id, as it seems to be requesting.

Can anyone help with a fix for this?

Much appreciated
Regards
Mal

it would appear something went wrong in your upgrade script for queues which have had some schema changes. I’m not sure why as I haven’ t heard any reports of that other than testing on sqlite3 where there were some errors.

Your easiest solution is to uninstall and then reinstall the queues module, although doing such will remove any queues that you have unfortunately.

Philippe hi and many thanks for quick response. Has the colum name changed
to agentannounce_id from agentannounce or is it still the same.
I have approx 35 queues so is lot of work.
I have a full backup form before can I use that and will it take me back?

Regards
mal

mal,
it’s been more then a field name change, it has changed to a reference to the recording id and there is migration code in the upgrade that updates the ids. With out looking at the current state of the tables, I could not say what state it might be in and thus how easy it would be to reconstruct things. It may be as simple as changing the queues module version number in the database to an earlier version allowing the upgrade code to re-execute and it may work properly this time. But then again, it may have gotten part way through the migration and failed for some un-explained reason.
One last thing that comes to mind, you might be able to force the install scripts on the current version. I don’t recall if this will work but it might:

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin -f install queues

I’m having exactly the same SQL error…
Bad luck.