Fatal Error EPM 12.0.12 Yealink T48G

On 12.0.12 I am getting a FATAL ERROR when i try to apply configuration to phones.

Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class ‘VPN’ A required module might be disbaled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) amportal a ma install vpn 2) amportal a ma enable vpn

Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:100 Self_Helper->loadObject() [0]:VPN

on an on and on.

I downgraded to 12.0.11 and it works.

Change Log for version: 12.0.12

12.0.12: Add Voicemail key settings and Logo LED settings for Sangoma. Fix PhoneApp BLF for Digium. Fix whoops error with Yealink and vpn certificates. Allow Yealink NA to set type to 0. Fix GMT timezone error on Cisco. Fix Grandstream outbound proxy port error.
12.0.11: Add call waiting feature codes to Cisco, fix 6730i buttons, fix VS715 buttons.
12.0.10: Add SRTP support for Sangoma Phones

I’ve also added a support ticket.

Ticket ID #523153

the answer, as dumb as it sounds, is to find the endpoint that is causing the problem, go to extensions and save it.

look at the extension mapping in the EPM and you will see some of the phones are “green” and some are “yellow”. go to the first yellow extension in extensions (not the epm, but the extensions module), click on save and reload. now go back to the emp and try to rebuild the configs for the rest of the phones. the other thing that also fixes this is to reboot the system. Odd but true.