Failover destination when all call queue members are unavailable ie unregistered

Hello!
I want to config two Queues A and B, on queues A I set Fail Over Destination is B.
but when members on queues unavailable it’s not immediately switch to B, (it wait for Max Wait Time)
this is my config Queue A:

General Settings

• Skip Busy Agents: yes
  • Fail Over Destination: Queues: B
    Timing & Agent Options
  • Max Wait Time: 2 minute
  • Agent Timeout : 20 seconds
  • Retry: NO
    Capacity Options
    Join Empty : no
    anyone tell me how to config if queue A members are unavailable it’s immediately switch to B
    thank you

That is what a queue is supposed to do. Unless a queue is empty of agents, it will hold a call to max wait time.

any config if queue A members are unavailable it’s immediately switch to B
thank you

Not really - that isn’t how a queue works. If you have queue members logged into the queue and they are all busy, the call will wait until the max wait time expires, then send the call to another destination.

If you set the max wait time to 1, the call will wait 1 second, then drop to the second queue. That might simulate what you are trying to do.

thank you, I set max wait time to 1: this config allways send the call to another destination even when there is an online agent agent

Of course it does. Because it rings an agent for 1 second then hits max wait time.

You need to rethink what you are trying to accomplish. Because you are doing it wrong if you want to use a Queue.

Sounds like you want a ring group before the call goes to the queue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.