Failover after trying each agent once

FREEPBX 16.0.19
I’m struggeling with the following situation: A queue with multiple members should go to the failover destination if all agents have been tried once, no one is picking up and no one is busy. For example all person have left the office temporary, and not all phones are paused.
Auto Pause is no option, because the users could not recognize that the phone is paused when returning.
In this configuration the system tries the phoes again and again.
Does anybody know how to realize that or is this configuration just too weird?

[277]
announce-frequency=0
announce-holdtime=no
announce-position=no
autofill=yes
autopause=no
autopausebusy=no
autopausedelay=0
autopauseunavail=no
joinempty=no
leavewhenempty=yes
maxlen=0
memberdelay=0
min-announce-frequency=15
musicclass=default
penaltymemberslimit=0
periodic-announce-frequency=0
queue-callswaiting=silence/1
queue-thereare=silence/1
queue-youarenext=silence/1
reportholdtime=no
retry=1
ringinuse=no
servicelevel=60
strategy=rrmemory
timeout=30
timeoutpriority=app
timeoutrestart=no
weight=0
wrapuptime=0
context=
member=Local/274@from-queue/n,0,“User1”,hint:274@ext-local
member=Local/275@from-queue/n,0,“User2”,hint:275@ext-local
member=Local/276@from-queue/n,0,“User3”,hint:276@ext-local
member=Local/273@from-queue/n,0,“User4”,hint:273@ext-local
member=Local/279@from-queue/n,0,“User5”,hint:279@ext-local

I think the only option would be to set ‘Timing & Agent Options’ → ‘Retry’ to ‘No Retry’. But then it would terminate the call if all agents are busy, too.

You might be able to do something similar to how I have queues setup. In this case, if you’re wanting to skip people who don’t answer, you can also use lazy agent, and it would remove them from the queue for that call. And just like @AdFun7911 stated, you would set it to No Retry and it will only try the the agent once. You just need to determine how long you want it to ring the agent before moving onto the next phone or going to the failover destination.

Here’s my post that I mentioned how to add in additional phones if agent’s don’t pickup
Queue Penalty Rules - Commercial Modules - FreePBX Community Forums

Chris

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.