Failing Outbound Calls - No Route to Destination

I have recently noticed that I am unable to make outbound calls. I have had a flick through the logs and here are the warning and errors produced:

[2019-07-31 14:56:36] ERROR[8085] res_pjsip.c: Endpoint 'AAisp': Could not create dialog to invalid URI 'AAisp'. Is endpoint registered and reachable?
[2019-07-31 14:56:36] ERROR[8085] chan_pjsip.c: Failed to create outgoing session to endpoint 'AAisp'
[2019-07-31 14:56:36] WARNING[9859][C-00000011] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type 'PJSIP' (cause 3 - No route to destination)

I have been able to dial out intermittently between these faults so I’m not sure what this suggests.

From this I presume that PJSIP is unable to contact the provider. I have checked for correct resolution of DNS and avalibility but am not sure where to look next - am I working along the right lines or have I misunderstood the log entry?

I am using FreePBX 14.0.13.4 with Asterisk 13.22.0

Thanks
Fred.

check if the trunk is up. rasterisk -x 'pjsip show aor AAsip'
This should show you something like this.

If it is not online, reload core (to my knowledge there is no pjsip reload command like there is for sip)
rasterisk -x 'core reload'

Then see if it is online.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.