Failed EHS30 units

We’ve just replaced an EHS30 for a customer which makes 4 failed units over the last year.

I’ve tried to create a support ticket but I don’t see how to claim the products or choose an EHS in the hardware. Anyone know how to RMA these units?

Thanks,

Hi @jasonmel
Create support ticket RMA request for your broken or faulty EHS30 device with SN. Support team will create for you RMA ticket.

Hi Shahin,

Would you know where I create this ticket? I keep getting errors saying the product is not registered and it’s most likely the ticket creating under the wrong area. Following the online doc for when you can’t find your Product doesn’t work, I can’t get any options to take the EHS S/N.

Thanks,

Hi @jasonmel
Logon to Sangoma Portal and create Support ticket. Create ticket in department Phone Hardware and next page type your Faulty EHS30 EHSXXXXXX device s/n. You should see this EHS S/N under the device.

I’m logging into the Portal, I Submit a Ticket -> Phones -> Phone Hardware ->

There is no options available for the EHS30 S/N. Registered products only has phones listed and this S/N is not accepted.

Hi @jasonmel
Pls try to create support help ticket for one on your S Phones MAC address. Add your EHS30 information in the ticket description. Then Pls let me know your ticket number i will try to find solution for you.
Thanks.

Hi Shahin,

I followed this process a week ago, #926873 so I’m hopeful this will be sorted soon. It would appear there is supposed to be a Product Registration link in our portal page but none is visible. Just working through it with support now.

Thanks again for your help,

1 Like