External CDR Reporting with Webmin

Good afternoon,

Any pointers on how to implement the cdr reports to show up on webmin or an external software that captures the logs?

Thank you

The CDR records are in a MySQL DB on the server. Connect and display the data however you wish.

Logs are written to /var/log/asterisk/full, again ready to do what you will with them.

1 Like

To integrate FreePBX CDR data with external reporting or Webmin, regularly export the CDR CSV file from /var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv to a location accessible by the external software or Webmin. Configure the external software to import this CSV data for analysis and reporting. Alternatively, create a custom module or script to present CDR data within the Webmin interface, or simply create a symlink to the CDR file in a location accessible by Webmin. Ensure access to CDR data is secure and restricted to authorized users.

1 Like

I don’t think current versions of FreePBX write CDRs to csv files anymore. (But you can change that)

Mysql is the way to go, but you will need to create an account with an ACL that permits read access.

1 Like

Good afternoon Dicko,

Beyond my knowledge capabilities to achieve that, i wouldn’t know where to begin, i thought there would be something simpler with a guide just to simply read the logs elsewhere, so i guess i have to study for all mentioned by you and the previous replies and see wether i can achieve some outcome.

Thank you

https://www.mysql.com/products/workbench/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.