Extensions not working after update

I updated to over the weekend. I am now unable to direct dial any extension. Outbound calls work fine and inbound will go to the IVR without issues. When I dial an extension I get a “no response” on the phone. We have a simple system with 12 extensions and an IVR. All extensions can dial out fine. I have no idea on where to start other than potentially a rebuild with a fresh install. Thanks for any help.

In the log I see this error.
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] ERROR[14455][C-00000001] app_stack.c: Attempt to reach a non-existent destination for Gosub: (Context:sub-record-check, Extension:s, Priority:1)

Here is the more complete log.

[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:2] Set(“SIP/122-00000001”, “RingGroupMethod=none”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:3] Set(“SIP/122-00000001”, “__EXTTOCALL=101”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:4] Set(“SIP/122-00000001”, “__PICKUPMARK=101”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:5] Set(“SIP/122-00000001”, “RT=15”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:6] ExecIf(“SIP/122-00000001”, “0?Macro(vm,101,DIRECTDIAL,)”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:7] ExecIf(“SIP/122-00000001”, “0?MacroExit()”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:8] Gosub(“SIP/122-00000001”, “sub-record-check,s,1(exten,101,)”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] ERROR[14455][C-00000001] app_stack.c: Attempt to reach a non-existent destination for Gosub: (Context:sub-record-check, Extension:s, Priority:1)
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] app_macro.c: == Spawn extension (macro-exten-vm, s, 8) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/122-00000001’ in macro ‘exten-vm’
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: == Spawn extension (ext-local, 101, 2) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/122-00000001’
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:1] Macro(“SIP/122-00000001”, “hangupcall,”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:1] GotoIf(“SIP/122-00000001”, “1?theend”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,3)
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:3] ExecIf(“SIP/122-00000001”, “0?Set(CDR(recordingfile)=)”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: – Executing [[email protected]:4] Hangup(“SIP/122-00000001”, “”) in new stack
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] app_macro.c: == Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 4) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/122-00000001’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
[2015-01-08 11:01:31] VERBOSE[14455][C-00000001] pbx.c: == Spawn extension (ext-local, h, 1) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/122-00000001’

A couple clarifying questions:

What version did you go from and what version did you go to?

Did you make any extra changes after the upgrade?

When inbound calls go to the IVR do they then get routed to the proper extension correctly?

Right there is your issue. You need to make sure you updated all modules. If you did that THEN you need to make sure you installed the recordings module. No not system recordings. Call Recordings.

You may ask “Why don’t you require that to begin with” and the answer is “what comes first the chicken or the egg” in this case requiring recordings in core would cause a loop because recordings requires core.

Thank You! I had upgraded all the modules, but call recording module was not running. I enabled it and everything is working again.

I was able to resolve this error by uninstalling the modules, CallerID Lookup and DUNDi Lookup registry.
After i uninstalled them I reloaded FreePBX (Save config) twice, and the incoming route started to work again!

So great news!

Thanks everyone for the help.