Extension Registration Issues at same time everyday

Everyday, even weekends at roughly 10-11 am we are experiencing a variety of multiple extensions drop registration. By noon the issue has resolved itself.

We have about 50 extensions with polycom/grandstream phones all on the same network (no vpn or external extensions). FreePBX 13.0.194.5, Asterisk 13.14.0.

Would appreciate any insights on what would cause this to happen at the same time everyday. Here is a log file from when we had some issues today. http://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/845e7fa2

I can see that my CPU, Memory and Disk are all running high during this period as well. My thought was the backup was eating up resources but i have turned off backups at this time/day and the issue persists.

memorydiskcpu

Hi David, did ever figure out what was causing this? I’m having a similar issue since I upgraded to version 13. Every day at 12 PM, extensions failed to register and CPU/Memory rise for about 5-7 mins. Then all comes back to normal. I’ve checked for cron jobs and backup tasks but there’s nothing there at that time. I’ve seen that mysql uses a lot of CPU during the issues, using top.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.