Erros on Asterisk CLI: show iax2 registery & sip show peers Not Working

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Installing+SNG7+Official+Distro

I discovered the reason for these errors: backup/restore. The system works well when freshly installed. After restoring a full backup taken from an old system, everything crashes. Any comments?

What version is the old system?

Same version. I will restore FreePBX settings only without files.

Ok. I was able to reinstall FreePBX again. Then I only restored FreePBX settings. I think all trunks work fine now as I tested incoming and outgoing.

Though it is not the topic of this post, can you guys tell me how can I restore the system recordings from the backup I have? Because I have many IVRs and it is a pain to rebuild them again from scratch.

In the backup tarball is a folder:
\var\lib\asterisk\sounds\en\custom

extract those files and save them to the same folder on your system. You may then need to go to system recordings and re-add the gui component if are not already there.

Ahhhh. This is what I didnt want to do. I have the file sources on mh HDD. So looks like I need to rebuild them again.

Lesson learned: Looks like there’s a bug on the restore script that touches the files and stops SIP,PJSIP and IAX from loading.

If there is, I have no memory of seeing this discussed before, nor is there an open bug ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.