Errors in ucp with device management settings open

Was wondering if anyone could help before I resorted to fresh install.

Had a failed upgrade from 15.x to 16 last night. modules were all disabled and waiting for the system to be updated.

After removing the module that caused the admin area to display and even ssh to return the following message. when logging in and after commands.

"0 Cloud Migration 15.0.12 Copyright 2022 by Sangoma Technologies Inc., All rights reserved By installing, copying, downloading, distributing, inspecting or using the materials provided herewith, you agree to all of the terms of use as outlined in our End User Agreement which can be found and reviewed at "

I was able to upgrade following the things-to-be-aware-of-for-a-successful-freepbx-15-to-16-upgrade/79438 post from this forum.

After the update was successful the UCP daemon and Restapps Daemon
were not running, but after starting them from ssh they seemed to be functioning and the dashboard was full of green checkmarks.

After all of this, I went to update my phone using the UCP, and when going between the line keys and horizontal soft keys the site would throw up " There was an error. See the console log for more details"

Any changes to speed dials blf etc would save in the ucp, but not update on the phone, infact my previous entries all vanished from the phone.

Uncaught TypeError: document.getElementById(…) is null
displayWidgetSettings

Current PBX Version:16.0.33
User Control Panel 16.0.33

1 Like

I am facing the same issue after using v15 to v16 upgrade tool. Now i am unable to access the webGUI login page. It keeps showing this instead.

Hey Aloychowhyper.

I also faced that issue and the same message was even given when I would log ssh.

I think the fix I used for this was via ssh

mv /var/www/html/admin/modules/cloudmigration /tmp/
fwconsole ma installall

Then I was able to login to the webgui.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=209879790#FreePBX/PBXact16VersionUpgradeModule-CLI-HowtousePBXupgradertool

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Everything was fine until about a week ago. I have changed nothing on my firewall, ports for UCP including 8002 are open internally and functioning fine except for updating phones.

For me console log shows the following errors

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
WebSocket connection to 'wss://xxx.xx.xx.xxx:8002/' failed: 
login @ jsphp_9c236bfe2208503e5b0db6325b6c969b.js?load_version=v16.0.33:10874
JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 3.0.0

error  jsphp_9c236bfe2208503e5b0db6325b6c969b.js?load_version=v16.0.33:11488 
close sphp_9c236bfe2208503e5b0db6325b6c969b.js?load_version=v16.0.33:11485 
WebSocket connection to 'wss://xxx.xx.xx.xxx:8002/' failed: 
login @ jsphp_9c236bfe2208503e5b0db6325b6c969b.js?load_version=v16.0.33:10874

Hey James,

I spun up a cloud instance using the SNG7-PBX16-64bit-2208-2 iso. and was able to get my phones back working. UCP still shows console errors in the browser, but I can now update the BLF keys per user and have been disregarding the errors.

So obviously something went wrong during my 15.x-16.x update.

Going to revisit this later today after I pickup two phones that are not deployed, and my console cable to reinstall freepbx on the sangoma appliance.

Did you just update from 15-16?

No. I deployed this system August/September 2022 and the 16 update was available then, so I updated to 16 immediately before full configuration and deployment.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.