Error with GUI

So Ive been ripping my hair out with a transfer to a new computer. I’m upgrading our PBX and have been having a heck of a time. To start its a i3 with 4gb of ram and 128 GB SSD drive. Im running 10.13.66-17 I tried to update some modules and when I clicked apply i got an error(didn’t record it) but went to the dashboard and got a bunch of errors. When I SSH into the box, below is the errors I get. I have been troubleshooting problems for about 2 weeks now. I was having an issue where about ever 12-15 minutes(basically when the screen attached to the PBX went to sleep all inbound calls get the busy signal (I’m running a sip trunk). If I just hit the enter key to bring it back all would work. (while this was happening I could still ssh and use the GUI. Any help would be awesome.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 130 Incorrect file format ‘module_xml’ in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php on line 269
Stack trace:

1. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:269
  2. PDO->query() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:269
  3. FreePBX\Database->sql_getOne() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:216
  4. FreePBX\Database->sql() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/DB.class.php:235
  5. DB->sql() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:29
  6. sql() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulelist.class.php:19
  7. modulelist->modulelist() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulelist.class.php:12
  8. modulelist->create() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php:641
  9. module_functions->getinfo() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:1352
  10. _bootstrap_parse_hooks() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:1328
  11. bootstrap_include_hooks() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:318
  12. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:9
  13. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12