Error with FreePBX V16

Good Morning Colleagues
I hope you are doing good and safe . I have recently install FreePBX V16 at my LAB . I can login successfully at Web management console for one or twice then when trying to login again , I cannot . I have attached the below snapshots including the errors.

Any advice on how to solve this error?

Best Regards

Hi @ahmedsallam
You can try to Search your SQL Connection error and you can find same/similer error was happened before to other users. First try to fix SQL db with this command → fwconsole database repair
Or

mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases
mysqlcheck --all-databases

Check your FreePBX Disk free space.

Good Morning Shahin
Thx for your replay . I will test this and will let you know.

Best Regards

Good Morning Shahin
I have follow the document . Below is the output when apply the command “fwconsole database repair”

Exception: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory::SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php on line 120

Caused by
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php on line 144
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/utility.functions.php:120
  2. die_freepbx() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:149
  3. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:144
  4. PDO->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:144
  5. FreePBX\Database->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:71
  6. FreePBX->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:144
  7. require_once() /etc/freepbx.conf:11
  8. include_once() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:12

Also below is the out when apply any of the commands:
“mysqlcheck --repair --all-databases”
“mysqlcheck --all-databases”

mysqlcheck: Got error: 2002: Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock’ (2) when trying to connect

Any suggestion how to solve this issue ?

Best Regards

Was this a Distro install?

Good Afternoon Tom
I am really cannot understand well what do you mean by Disto install but i download the ISO image “SNG7-PBX16-64bit-2203-1” from FreePBX website and install FreePBX V16 after mount it to VMWare.

Best Reards

He meant did you install from the official ISO rather than a custom install on Debian or something.

Did you check disk space? I’ve come across this when there is insufficient space.

Good Afternoon Richard
Thx for your explanation . I have set 100GB disk space for this VMWare and the physical disk has 600GB free space . Is this enough or i need to increase it ?

Best Regards

Depends on how much is being used up, 100GB should be fine but if you’ve got something misconfigured then it could be filling up the log files.

Hi Richard
Do you think it will be good idea if i make installation from scratch ?

Bets Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.