Error While upgrading to FreePBX 14 Distro

I upgraded to Freepbx 14. After that i cannot login to GUI. CLI works fine.
Found one module Time conditions disabled with fwconsole ma list.
When i tried upgrading it gives an error as mentioned from its dependecy cel.

[[email protected] ~]# fwconsole ma enable cel
The following error(s) occured:

  • Module cel cannot be enabled
    [[email protected] ~]# fwconsole ma enable timeconditions
    The following error(s) occured:
  • Module timeconditions cannot be enabled
    [[email protected] ~]# fwconsole ma install cel
    Creating cel if needed…

[Exception]
Can not create cel table::

ma [-f|–force] [-d|–debug] [–edge] [–color] [–skipchown] [-e|–autoenable] [–skipdisabled] [–snapshot SNAPSHOT] [–format FORMAT] [-R|–repo REPO] [-t|–tag TAG] [–onlystdout] [–willupdate] [–securityonly] [–sendemails] [–] []…

Please help me out guys

Is apache started? What happens when you try to go to the GUI? How did you upgrade?

I am having the same issue. I upgraded using the script for the Distro. Now Apache won’t start. Otherwise, it seems to be mostly working, but since I can’t get into the GUI, I don’t know which modules failed.

I am trying to see why Apache has failed but I am kind of a newbie in such investigations.

Hi guys, I ended up fixing the problem after a lot of frustrated trial and error.

I ran the repair script again for the failed upgrade and after I ran it twice I got GUI access. The script is the ./post_upgrade script on the upgrade page.

After running it twice, I managed to get GUI access but then I got an error stating the rmsmodule was not working properly. I upgraded all the modules and removed all the modules I don’t use and it is now mostly working.

Now I have to see the transcode errors I am getting where I get one-way audio on all calls. It seems like the server is not able to transcode from one to the other. But that is another bug.

I hope the upgrade process is easier for other users.

Cheers