Error when i click a extesion on FreePBX

Hello.

I have this message, when i try to modify any extersion or ivr.

FATAL ERROR
SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,4081,1’)ORDER BY name [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,4081,1’)ORDER BY name
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,4081,1’)ORDER BY name [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column ‘name’ in ‘field list’]SQL -
SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,4081,1’)ORDER BY name

/var/www/html/admin/modules/ivr/functions.inc.php:634 sql()
[0]: SELECT dest, name, selection, a.id id FROM ivr_details a INNER JOIN ivr_entries d ON a.id = d.ivr_id WHERE dest in (‘ext-fax,4081,1’)ORDER BY name
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:88 ivr_check_destinations()
[0]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php:186 framework_check_destination_usage()
[0]:
[1]:

/var/www/html/admin/modules/fax/functions.inc.php:92 framework_display_destination_usage()
[0]:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:448 fax_configpageload()

Sorry but Elastix forked up FreePBX a few years ago, you probably broke it.

And i can’t access the elastix from the web interface: https://ip
but if i put https://ip/admin with this i can access the freepbx

I have Elastix on Centos 5.6 and asterisk 1.8.20.1 with freepxb 2.10.0,
i was having a problem with the web interface so I reinstall the freepbx and then update the modules, it was working fine. But yesterday i notice that if i whant to call to a especific extension a message of extension is not available apper.

I can only dial the extension with in the company.

What can i do?

You don’t say how you installed FreePBX and on what platform, I suggest you start with a known working distro, possibly the FreePBX one :wink: and start over.

Did you restore an old database on top of a new FreePBX? What did you do just before it broke?