Error when I Apply Config

Hi everyone,
I have run into a problem today and I cannot seem to find the solution. After I ran a yum update and updated all the modules, I get an error trying to Apply Config:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
exit: 1
Unable to continue. Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 5454
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(5454): Whoops\Run->handleError(2048, ‘Only variables …’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 5454, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(2239): general_generate_indications()
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): core_do_get_config(‘asterisk’)
#3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#4 {main}

I am running
PBX Firmware:12.7.5-1805-3.sng7
FreePBX 14.0.3.6
This server was installed from the distro

Before this error in the CORE module, I got the same error for DAHDI Config module and Phone Apps module.

I removed those modules but I can’t remove the CORE, obviously. I tried reinstalling PHP as well.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Let me know if I failed to provide important information.

Thank you

I had this years back. I’m thinking I had to run two commands from CLI.

fwconsole chown
fwconsole reload

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your reply. I tried that now and I got a bunch of errors. Here is the output of both commands:

[root@ip-172-31-32-120 ~]# fwconsole chown
Taking too long? Customize the chown command, See http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/FreePBX+Chown+Conf
Setting Permissions...

In Chown.class.php line 167:

Undefined index: byconfig

chown [-f|--file FILE] [--] [<args>]...

[root@ip-172-31-32-120 ~]# fwconsole reload
Reloading FreePBX
Error(s) have occured, the following is the retrieve_conf output:
exit: 1
Unable to continue. Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php on line 5454
#0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(5454): Whoops\Run->handleError(2048, 'Only variables ...', '/var/www/html/a...', 5454, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/functions.inc.php(2239): general_generate_indications()
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): core_do_get_config('asterisk')
#3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(860): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks('asterisk', Array)
#4 {main}

Any idea what is going on?

Best regards,

Aécio

idk if is too late to this, but:
http://freepbx73.rssing.com/chan-52821530/all_p2940.html

Thank you, but I don’t know what you wanted to show me. That link leads me to a summary of several topics. Please paste again or tell me which topic to click on!

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.