Error when entering new Sip Trunk :(

hi,
I’m trying to enter a SIP trunk but every time i add i get this following error shown below.
I think i need to delete a line in the database or something via the cli but I’m don’t know what the steps would be.

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘tr-peer-1-account’ for key 'PRIMARY’

INSERT INTO sip (id, keyword, data, flags) values (‘tr-peer-1’,?,?,‘0’)::

thanks
Dunk

This is an old bug, is your system fully up to date?

yep…latest download

Did anyone ever resolve this. Just upgraded to FreePBX 14.0.3.13 and getting this error every time I try to add a trunk. I’m new to Freepbx, so any help with SSH script step by step would be much appreciated.

Can you please post screenshots of your trunk config?

(of course, censor the user/pass/address)

I deleted all my trunks thinking it would resolve the issue. Unfortunately, I tried to add a temp trunk and this is what I get.

Sounds like it’s time to get medieval with the database.

You can connect to the database directly and delete that tuple. That should clear this error. Something has caused a problem in the database, though, and finding that would be a good exercise.

You lost me at medieval database. I tried to find a step by step on how to access the sql database to clear the exising trunks, but I’m a complete amature. I’m completely lost. I know it’s a stretch to ask the community for help, but any would be appreciated.

From bash

mysql asterisk -e ‘select * from trunks’

after entering mysql, it brings me to.

MariaDB [asterisk]> I typed your command “mysql asterisk -e ‘select * from trunks’”, but brings me to a
_>

Sorry, I have no sql scripting knowledge.
I’m also assuming I will need to use the command " select * from sip where id like ‘temp trunk to delete’; "

Thanks dicko for your help. I’ve been reading all your comments on other issues, very helpful. Is there a place where I can get a step by step command script I can input. Everywhere I look is bits of pieces from the community. No direct answer, unless your a pro at this.

from bash do what I said , from mysql

use asterisk;
select * from trunks;

It’s not a complete script, more a diagnostic.

So I’m getting:

MariaDB [asterisk]> select * from trunks;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Next

use asterisk;
describe trunks;

All I can suggest is

use asterisk
ALTER TABLE trunks AUTO_INCREMENT = 1;

otherwise it is above my paygrade

Thanks dicko, looks like we had a serious database issue. I had to pay the big guns to fix the issue. Thank you so much for your help. I truly appreciate it.