I have performed a fresh install of RasPBX 21 and then set the timezone, changed root password and ran
raspbx-upgrade. This brought me to RasPBX 22. Once logged into FreePBX through the browser, when trying to run module upgrades, get the following error for each upgrade or new install:
Error(s) downloading ucp:
File Integrity failed for /var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/ucp-13.0.31.tgz.gpg - aborting (GPG Verify File check failed)
If I then try to run the process again the following error appears:
unlink(/var/www/html/admin/modules/_cache/announcement-13.0.5.tgz.gpg): No such file or directory
- I have checked the /var/www/html/admin/modules/cache folder exists
- The second error can be fixed by deleting all the gpg files in this directory and then it goes back to the first
- When I switch to user asterisk and then run gpg --verify /var/www/html/admin/modules/cache/music-13.0.18.tgz.gpg it returns a good siganture then says gpg: Note: This key has expired!
- When running the date command the system retunrs the correct date
- When running hwclock --systohc it returns hwclock: Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.
Any hints you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I only started using FreePBX about a month ago, but have a few installs in VMware, in the cloud and on a few other servers. It’s my first time trying RasPBX and I cross-posted this question on that forum as well. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction here.