PBX Service Pack:1.0.0.0

Trying to upgrade pm2 to 13.0.5.1
It kept telling me to yum upgrade nodejs
I got this error:
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: dag

Content of dag.repo
[dag]
name=DAG RPM Repository
baseurl-http://repository.it4i.cz/mirrors/repoforge/redhat/el5/en/x86_64/rpmforge/RPMS
gpgcheck=1
enabled=1

Why it’s pointing to the Czech Republic is beyond me.

At one point someone said to uninstall nodejs and then install it.
I uninstalled it get the same error trying to install it.

Is there a different Baseurl I should be using?

DAG RPM is something you installed on your own system.

1 Like

At least, we HOPE you installed it… :frowning:

I don’t even know what it is.

Should I rename it and try to reinstall nodejs?

Then you should be concerned. Because if you or anyone else at your company/org didn’t install this, someone did and that could mean someone is/was in the system that shouldn’t have been.

Agreed but I need to get nodejs installed and pm2 upgraded. Any suggestions?

Yes. Make sure you are not hacked. Indications of intrusion take priority over anything else.

Step 1. Remove that repo from your repo list.

I upgraded from PBX Firmware:10.13.66-11 to 10.13.66-12
That removed the dag.repo and now I can install nodejs. This should make the pm2 upgrade happy.

I have fail2ban running. I don’t have any exposed ports except 5060 and data ports. I guess I will have to research how they got in.

@rhall - you seem to be missing the “oh my gawd why isn’t your hair on fire” point.

Getting a couple of modules upgraded is probably a priority, but making sure your system isn’t hacked and about to be used for thousands of (your local currency) in expenses because someone used your system to call out should be important.

What “data” ports do you have open?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.