Error after doing upgrade framework on 12.0.1beta16

Hi there,

I’m hoping you can help me, I’m fairly new to FreePBX and have inherited a system which I was hoping to update. Unfortunately, after running an ‘amportal a ma upgrade framework’ I’m now faced with this error when I try to run anything (including the command it tells me to run to fix the error)

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class ‘Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) amportal a ma install userman 2) amportal a ma enable userman’ in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:205
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(100): Self_Helper->loadObject(‘Userman’)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php(36): Self_Helper->autoLoad(‘Userman’)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php(84): Self_Helper->__get(‘Userman’)
#3 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/functions.inc.php(8): FreePBX::__callStatic(‘Userman’, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/admin/modules/ucp/functions.inc.php(8): FreePBX::Userman()
#5 /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php(212): require_once(’/var/www/html/a…’)
#6 /etc/freepbx.conf(9): require_once(’/var/www/html/a…’)
#7 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin(15): include_once(’/etc/freepbx.co…’)
#8 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 205

Any suggestions to get me out of this pickle will be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I think I’ve managed to hack it to work by copying the admin folder from the 12 .tgz and overwriting what I had. Is there anything I need to be aware of having done it this way? Do I need to run some upgrade scripts?

Thanks

Go to Module Admin and then click on ‘Check Online’ and then ‘Upgrade All’.

Thanks! They seem to all be up to date aside from webrtc now as my asterisk version is too old. What’s the best way for me to upgrade? Do I need a different repo and do yum update?

Just a yum update should be fine

Excellent. Thanks for your quick response!