EPM Undefined Index

FreePBX 14.0.13.4; EPM 14.09
Whenever I save changes in BaseFile Edit in the EPM, I get a big red-orange popup:

Can I fix this, or do I need to submit a bug report or ask for support?
(The last 2 or 3 times I created a bug report on different things it was closed and I was told to ask for support instead. It takes time to make the bug report only to be told you have to do it again.:disappointed_relieved:) Here is another one for a similar issue)

Iā€™m going to open the support ticket, but Iā€™m just asking here to see if anyone else has seen this.

Endpoint Manager is a commercial module. Commercial modules need to go through support.

I donā€™t know of a fix, but a workaround would be to save (instead of save and rebuild) then go to the temple save and rebuild from there.

i do remember seeing something about this a while ago, but I thought it was fixed in the --edge version of EPM. Of course, it was long enough ago that Iā€™d expect it to be out of QA and in the main trunk. Iā€™d submit a ticket and see what they say. Like @PitzKey said, itā€™s a commercial module, so unless itā€™s something procedural in the way youā€™re doing something, thereā€™s not a lot us chickens can do to help anyone with that.

Hi @BGM Latest edge release is 14.0.23 so please download latest edge release of epm by using below command ā€œfwconsole ma downloadinstall --edgeā€

Your error means you have expansion module configuration present in your template with buttons whose ā€œtypeā€ like BLF etc not defined so please check your expansion module configuration again.

If you are unable to resolve your issue then Please open a commercial support ticket here!.

Thanks

Ah - in fact, I do! I didnā€™t realize it would cause a problem, though. Normally, if there is an error like that, the system tells me I forgot something or left something blank that canā€™t be blank.

Anyway, there was one template where I had set BLF-XFER and I changed them to blank (unconfigured).
So, now I have BEMs that are either completely configured, completely blank, or partially configured with the rest of the entries completely blank.

Fixing the BEM did not clear the issue, though.

I went through the phone models and made sure they didnā€™t have unconfigured BLF buttons, as well.

I only have 4 templates for my polycom phones and 1 for a Cisco Digital-to-Analog adapter.
Now I can confirm that there are no unconfigured BLF or speeddial buttons. They are either configured or completely blank. And Iā€™ve done this for both BEMs and for the phones in each template.

Still, when I ā€œSave, Rebuild Configs and Update Phonesā€ or " Save and Rebuild Configs", I get the error when I try to save the Basefile Edit. I do not get the error when I simpy ā€œSaveā€

However, I donā€™t have the error now on all the templates when I go to edit the basefile. I only get the error now on the basefile of a template where no BEM is configured.

(and I have placed a support ticket, but they are slow)

Actually, I think it works now! After I adjusted the templates, I had to SAVE it first. Then I could run Save, Update and Restart phones - and it worked!

Thank you very much, Kupta - you solved my issue (and before commercial support!)!

Hi @BGM glad to know your issue has been resolved. thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.