Endpoint Manager Version: 16.0.59.34

Good Evening,
I am having an issues with a freepbx module that’s installed on our system, Currently the installed version of Endpoint Manager is 16.0.59.23, but this wont go any higher, I have tried fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint but it keeps bringing back the same version i already have, I have also tried to tag it at the end with fwconsole ma downloadinstall endpoint --tag 16.0.59.34 and it comes back saying that this does not exist, the reason i need to upgrade this is because one of the modules Advanced Recovery is disabled because the dependencies need to be endpoint manager 16.0.59.34

Advanced Recovery 15.0.45 Disabled; Pending Upgrade to 16.0.32

• EndPoint Manager module version 16.0.59.34 or higher is required, you have 16.0.59.23
    Does anyone know how to upgrade to the new version of endpoint manager so i can enable the advanced recovery module

Thanks

Can you confirm if you have an active maintenance license for EPM?

EPM and any commercial module will not update if the annual maintenance fee wasn’t renewed.

(I think they there should be some indicator when trying to update and it fails for this reason)

1 Like

I am generally sure this is a renewal issue too.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.