Endpoint Manager not installed

I am new to Free PBX and I have my first installation going with Yealink phones, so I decided to purchase Endpoint manager, the purchase went through, and it shows an invoice on my account with the server I registered, but the endpoint manager is not enabled on my server. What am I missing? I tried updating the modules and that did not work. There was an error when I bought it that said something about an end route was missing? How do I fix this? How do I get Endpoint manager enabled after purchasing it?

Is your machine activated using the deployment ID that you assigned the purchased license to? System Admin - Activation - PBX GUI - Documentation (freepbx.org)

I figured it out, I added a second IP address on a different network card, and it deactivated it, I had to go in through the CLI and disable that interface, apparently it took over and thought it was a new server even though I already activated it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.