Endpoint Manager is broken

When trying to open Endpoint Manager I get the following error:

"Exception
Can not write to the LESS cache folder at /var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/assets/less/cache. Please run (from the CLI): fwconsole chown::"

Running that command in SSH produces the following error:

" There are no commands defined in the “chown:” namespace."

As a side note, I don’t know if I’m supposed to run that from the root of the drive (/) or somewhere along that path. At this point it doesn’t matter because it won’t work regardless.

Here is the command with the -vv flag

fwconsole chown:: -vv

In Application.php line 571:

[Symfony\Component\Console\Exception\CommandNotFoundException]
There are no commands defined in the “chown:” namespace.

Exception trace:
() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:571
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->findNamespace() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:611
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:236
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /var/www/html/admin/libraries/Composer/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:148
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fwconsole:163

Version: FreePBX 15.0.37

Try
fwconsole chown
(no colons)

Well that was a ridiculously simple solution.

Thanks for that. I don’t know why I didn’t try that before asking. :man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.