I have a brand new PIAF-188.8.131.52.3-VirtualMachine/PIAF-Green-32.ova Virtual image installed. Added the OSS PBX End Point Manager v 184.108.40.206 and the System Admin v 220.127.116.11 modules to get End Point capabilities. For some reason when I click to “OSS Endpoint Configuration Manager” it loads all the manufacturers, but then I click to install Polycom, and I get the following:
Downloading Brand JSON…Done!
Downloading Brand Package…Done!
Can’t Find Downloaded File!
Any ideas what I should be doing to resolve this?
My apologies if I have found the wrong forum to post this!
Hopefully this helps somebody else… not really a “solution”, but a workaround -
- log into ssh or a terminal on freepbx/asterisk server
- cd /tmp/emp_temp (I tried chmod 777ing this directory, but got same original error)
- Browse http://mirror.freepbx.org/provisioner/v3/ to find your brand’s files (I used Polycom’s)
- wget each file in your brand’s directory by copying each link above (ex: wget http://mirror.freepbx.org/provisioner/v3/polycom/polycom.json)
- chown asterisk:asterisk *
- now go back to FreePBX GUI for OSS Endpoint Config and you can use the brand that you downloaded above.