End point manager need some helpl

you can’t use # is the password.

Can be fix with a tweek?

Why do you need to use the # symbol in a password??

I use # passwords all the time. No problems with Polycom or Linksys.

What is the problem you are having? You didn’t tell us what FreePBX version or brand and model of phone you are using.

I needed to re-install. The current version is the end point is working well.

Freepbx 2.10 with endpoint manager 2.10.7

Now I just need to find the support file to add the Panasonic KX-UT series of telephones. I got a message that this was completed, but I can’t find the files to add this new series of telephones.

I was making my own config files, but I don’t know how to make a OUI file. Any pointers?

You got a message from who? I’ve never in my life seen any configuration files for any Panasonic phones pass through my inbox, so I’d like to know where you heard that from!

How to make an OUI file? What are you talking about!

When it hit the blog or twitter I got an email about it.
http://blog.schmoozecom.com/ has the verbiage that was in the email.

OUI is in the end point configuration manager, OUI manager. Then you see a list of the OUI number and the brand. I was thinking I could create the config file and load them to my box. But I’m new at this and I see you develop so I’m all ears. From your response I’m guessing I’m all wrong.

That blog references a private product that schmoozecom develops for their PBXact customers. It’s in no way linked to endpoint manager in freepbx.

What do I need to do to get this to work.
I can copy one of aastra confiug files and modify it for the Panasonic telephones, but I don’t know how to link it work as part of the end point manager.

I was thinking the provisioner was the same for all the distros with just some changes to match up with each distro. What’s the deal with 2600Hz.org and BlueBox?