Employee login/logout that is NOT tied to phone system

I am trying to build a very small IVR that does the following:

-System answers “Welcome to BUSINESSNAME. Press 1 to log in, 2 to log out, or stay on the line to leave a general message”:

=========================================
If the user presses 1:

“please enter your PIN and press the Pound Key” > 1234# > “Now enter the number of people that will be working and press the Pound key” > 2# > “Your login has been processed; Please hang up now, or stay on the line to leave a message with any additional details” > wait 5 seconds while ignoring all input > start voicemail recording (hang up at the end)

If the user presses 2:

“please enter your PIN and press the Pound Key” > 1234# > “Your log out has been processed; Please hang up now, or stay on the line to leave a message with any additional details” > wait 5 seconds while ignoring all input > start voicemail recording (hang up at the end)

If the user presses nothing:

Start voicemail

=========================================

At the back end, I just need the time of the call, the caller ID, the ID#, and the number of people working. Voicemail would be sent via email.

Any help is appreciated, and I apologize if this type of thing has been posted before: searching for login/logout brought up some promising leads, but they all tied into the voip system; this only needs to record the data.

Thanks

Hello,

I’m a Developper and I’m working on that using voice xml 2.1 and php/mysql to store data in a database, i had finished the Voicexml, and i’m working in php, but the problem i dont know anything about IVR… and how my application will work using phone. Actualy I’m using the voxeo.com free trial account to test my application using skype. but I want it from non-geographical phone number ( 0800008000 with no call charge ) any idea?