Email warning notification after portal login

I have received 2 of these emails over the last few days with subject “User Changed” and contents as shown below. I replaced my email address with [email protected]. Any idea if these are legit emails from Sangoma and if so, why am I getting these and how do I resolve. I’m assuming the only place I have a Sangoma account is here on this forum but not entirely sure. Thanks for any feedback on this.

##############
Dear customer,

The following fields were recently changed in your Sangoma account.

If you did not make this change, please contact Sangoma Customer Service

The Sangoma Team

I got one of these too yesterday, it says the email address changed, but it the email is the same as it always was. It appears to be a portal bug, because I get a new one each time I login. I’ve escalated.

To be honest, trying to figure out where or how to even check or resolve this, is well, difficult.

Thanks for your response.

We are getting them after logging in , But what is odd is a customer is getting them from an account thats been dormant for many a year. so unless someone is logging in which is very very unlikely other things maybe afoot

Ian

1 Like

These email notifications were the result of a portal code change committed on Friday, which has now been reverted. You can safely ignore them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.