Dynamic Caller ID for Queue Callback based on Queue and multilingual callback issue

I just purchased the VQ plus module, primarily to make use of the Queue callback feature.

I was hoping to be able to make use of 1 callback IVR for multiple queues, however I stumbled upon an issue with outbound CID that is show to the caller when the callback is triggered.

I want a different CID for each queue, I’m seeking ideas on how to accomplish this without having to create a separate IVR/Callback entry for each queue.

Another issue I have is that we are multilingual, the flow works well with the suers language up to the actual callback where the announcement says “Press 1 to accept 2 to decline” we would anyways like to customize that message to be less generic, but how can how return the call in the language it was requested?

I do not believe the application can do what you are wanting it to do. You can look at purchasing other call back systems from a 3rd party, or you could look at creating (or hiring someone to create) something custom, in dial plan.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.